UT Austin Class of 2027 Official Thread

Why not tonight?

UT favors Fridays. There’s a small chance tonight (nobody knows at all) but it’s most likely going to be Friday. Releasing after 5 PM on a Friday means nobody can call them to complain until Monday morning.

2 Likes

Good luck with UWash, I can’t imagine they’ll reject you and it’s a fantastic program.

1 Like

I don’t think there’s a small chance for tonight, since the majority of OOS came out this Thursday of last year.

4 Likes

tbh the entire schedule is diff this time because they’re behind this year so we never rlly know but i think we might have a good chance tn. well probs know if there’s gonna be a wave by 5:30

Last year it was Tuesday and Thursday, so. . .

How do you know they favor Fridays? Last year it came out on Thursday around 6pm EST.

1 Like

Does the Arts and Entertainment Technologies major release decisions by Feb 1st if you met the priority submission deadline? I see some people got their decisions before Feb 1st last year but other comments say that the college does not participate in priority decisions.

2 Likes

20 minutes or 24 hours??:woman_shrugging:t3::woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Probably more than 24 hours… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

anyone get anything???

2 Likes

Not me

Can we assume now that’s it’s past 5 nothing is coming tonight?

we should probs wait until 5:30ish

1 Like

wait till 6:45

2 Likes

I would just check back at 7pm CT

1 Like

Most probably, it will release tomorrow.

I got in right at 7pm CT but they change it’s different every year. The wait is so frustrating I know but just hang in there everyone

4 Likes

did u get the email at 7 or did ur actual portal not update until 7?

3 Likes

i’m wondering the same, when people say 7 is that the email or their mystatus?

1 Like