UT Austin Class of 2027 Official Thread

I don’t know if I’m in yet so don’t worry!!!

1 Like

RIS is not accurate because someone may be already in UT system when they took college classes during high school.
Owing $200 registration fee is more accurate.
Don’t pressure yourself to check, just check on Feb 1st.

2 Likes

Right but it says his major. That wasn’t in there. Nor was a classification as a freshman.

2 Likes

I did not have any RIS information or anything indicating acceptance until I got in

That’s the average. Comp Science and BMEN is 0.6% (pretty obvious isn’t it?, even autos only 35%). Psychology is 34%. So don’t just focus on average.

thats true but the $200 registration fee usually isn’t updated until a few minutes before ur acceptance. if u did UTRamps then u shouldn’t take that as an indication at all. if u didn’t, then i think its probably reliable

2 minutes?

yeah i think they update it at different times for people. that’s why i think people who don’t have it yet shouldn’t think too much about it. its just people that do have it should take it as a positive indication

i can’t wait any longer!!!

Yes absolutely I just don’t want people to think it’s not a possibility if they don’t see it

1 Like

yes makes total sense. i actually dont have it yet either lol so I’m glad u said that bc it gives me some hope

1 Like

I just want to say good luck to all of you. Praying for encouraging news for all who are hoping for acceptances today.

1 Like

thank you, you too!!!

2 Likes

good luck everyone!!

2 Likes

Rooting for you!!!

thank you sm!!

1 Like

Any word

Correct, that’s why don’t take any “hints” of pre-acceptance. Just check on Feb 1st evening if applied EA (priority). Good Luck!

1 Like

To notify you of a decision - do they send an emails saying for you to check your portal or do you just have to keep checking the portal

1 Like

Nothing yet