UT Austin Moody College Class of 2025

Daughter and I are heading up this weekend–the first of several “getting to know the city” trips. We’re checking out Callaway while there!

1 Like

The weather was spectacular. We’re signing a lease for The Castilian. I said Calloway before, but I meant Castilian.

1 Like

Sounds like a fun weekend! We know some girls who are living in Castilian this year and they seem happy there.

1 Like

That’s great to hear. Thanks!!

My twins are sophomores in Moody…one is advertising and the other RTF!

1 Like

Why didn’t she apply priority? The deadline hasn’t even happened yet. If you want to find out earlier that’s the way to go (unless you need more time to get scores back or something?)

Hi! I hope your son is doing well!

My daughter is awaiting Moody Honors decision. Am guessing Feb 1. (Hurry up already! lol)

How is he liking it?

Also, if you’re in Honors do they give any tuition break?? What are or have been the benefits?

TIA for your help/perspective!

My daughter is awaiting Moody Honors decision. Am guessing Feb 1. (Hurry up already! lol)

How is she liking it?

Also, if you’re in Honors do they give any tuition break?? What are or have been the benefits?

TIA for your help/perspective!

Thank you! He likes it. He gets a very small amount of scholarship money every year. The benefit is a small cohort of kids that take one class together each semester. There’s really no downside. Good luck!

do you remember when in Feb you found out about honors?

Hello! Have y’all heard anything from Moody Honors, yet? My daughter’s account still says they are reviewing.She met the priority timeline, so I’m not sure what’s taking so long.

Nope. Looks like they’re STILL accepting applications from CURRENT students! Ugh.
The application for current students to apply to Moody Honors is now open.

Applications are due on February 24 at 12 p.m. CT

Unless they only hold open a certain number of spots for current students we’ll be waiting a WHILE.

Here’s what I found on UT’s website:
Current UT students in their first year may apply for one of 10 spots to join the Moody College Honors Program by completing our online application for admission.

But maybe they are waiting until that closes.