UT Austin Moody College Class of 2025

Hi there!

Daughter was accepted to the Pre-Public Relations program yesterday evening! I would love to get a conversation going about the Moody College of Communication. Thanks!

2 Likes

Congrats! My daughter is also accepted to Moody. She will double major in Journalism and Plan II.

Hi- my D is OOS and applied to Moody for Advertising. She did not apply priority- just regular (December 1). Curious if the two acceptances posted here were Priority and also if your child is OOS. Thanks!

Hi, my daughter is in state and applied priority. Good luck!

TX resident & applied priority. Accepted to Moody in December. Accepted to Plan II this week.

Thanks for your quick responses! I’m thinking it will be closer to March before she hears anything, but I’ll check on this forum now and then :purple_heart:

1 Like

And congratulations to you both!

My daughter was accepted as well Corp Communication and waiting for Plan II priority decision and Moody honors ref decision. We live in Austin.

2 Likes

Congratulations! Will she live on campus?

1 Like

She is applying to live at Scottish Rite Dorm. It’s close to Moody and on-campus but not campus housing.

1 Like

SRD is wonderful! I lived there as did my
Mom;) My daughter just got in last week to nursing so she’s planning to live there as well:)

2 Likes

Hi all! My daughter was admitted to Moody on Friday evening as well. She’ll be majoring in public relations. We are from the Houston area.

1 Like

Awesome! We’re from Houston, too.

Hi my son was admitted to the Moody College Honors Program today! Anyone else?

2 Likes

Awesome! We are in Spring, just south of The Woodlands. She does attend school in The Woodlands though. Where in Houston are you guys?

1 Like

SW Houston- Westbury!

My daughter is in Moody Honors, too! Just found out today.

1 Like

Congratulations!! What major is she?

Journalism

My son too :slight_smile:

1 Like