UW Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

This is what I see:

1 Like

this is my favorite!

1 Like

this is also what i have, interesting

1 Like

When the admission decision is available will they send you an email stating that you should check the portal for the decision or do you just have to keep checking the portal?

1 Like

I just tried to log in and it spun and spun - anyone think something is loading for 8:30???

1 Like

I think they’ll send an email.

1 Like

I doubt it, my sister told me that supposedly for majors they release them on Fridays so they have the weekend to relax before they come back to hundreds of calls and emails
Maybe it’s the same idea for admissions but idk

1 Like

hmm i guess that makes sense. Hopefully some of us will get decisions this friday

2 Likes

If you have clicked on other things they’re instead in recently visited as opposed to quick links

3 Likes

This is reassuring. Thanks.

2 Likes

Wait…I don’t have the “accept the admission offer” option. I only have the first three. Does that mean I didn’t get in?

1 Like

Don’t worry as someone explained it is only a recently visit link. You may get it if you go to IF ADMITTED and play with some of the links and drill down subsequent pages, you may get it.

1 Like

Application Status completely disappeared

so did mine

1 Like

Yikes me too. My theory is maybe they’re updating ours because apparently, some got theirs yesterday

2 Likes

Hi Everyone

Does anyone from past years know what this means? Because I have this as well.

same, mine disappeared as well

UW must be updating the applicant records, or there is a system issue on their end

2 Likes

Really? I didn’t hear about anyone getting in yesterday. Was it on reddit?