UW - Madison Transfer Chances

I am currently a freshman with sophomore standing at UW - Whitewater. I applied to Madison last year but was ultimately waitlisted. I applied for priority deadline and should hear back by the end of March. I am nervous to hear back and was wondering what others thought about my chances of getting accepted.

College: L&S
Major: Psychology

High School Stats:
Courses: Took honor/IB/AP courses- IB English, IB Theory of Knowledge, IB Theatre, AP Psychology, AP Calc A/B, AP Statistics
GPA: UW- 3.6 W- 3.8
ACT: 23
EC: Dance teacher, LINK Crew, National Honor Society, Rho Kappa Social Studies Honor Society, Gender Equality Club, Dance team, volunteer at hospital (accumulated over 150 hours)

College Stats:
Credits: 24 credits (16 in progress- will have 40 by the end of the semester)
GPA: 3.55
EC: Leadership program for select freshman, dance, nursing home volunteer program
Letter of Rec from my advisor
Creative written statements

You need to figure out (we do not need to know) how your qualifications have improved over your last attempt. Your chances improve with better grades. Plus more rigor in your classes may be an influence. In other words, you need to prove you can do UW caliber work plus have a good knowledge base.

I think you are right on the edge of acceptance ot rejection. I would try and raise your gpa from UW-Whitewater as best you can to give yourself the best chance.