VA Tech App Fee

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am applying as a RD applicant from Texas for the National Security and Foreign Policy major. I was wondering if anyone knows if VA Tech offers app waivers for designated disaster areas? I ask because I am not to sure if I can pay the $60 app fee.

I am sorry I do not have an answer. I suggest calling administration directly. Additionally, you might want to consider which colleges you will be able to afford prior to spending any application fees. VT is not known for providing large amounts of funding.

You make a very good point @bboop42 , thank you. I was going to call them, but I figured it best to wait till Monday. I am not too worried about paying for attendance. I am pretty sure I won’t be able to, I am applying primarily as a bucket list type thing. If that makes sense.

I can understand that…if you have the $ available to do so. Otherwise, consider saving it for more important things you may need. Lecture over. :smiley: Wishing you the best of luck.

I forgot about my college board fee waivers…so I submitted last night. Thank you so much.