Vanderbilt Admissions Regular Decision Fall 2022

ED2 acceptance this year came with Financial Aid included on the portal at the same time. Do not know for sure about RD.

can anyone access this link?

https://myappvu.vanderbilt.edu/register/2019VUULosAngeles

It’s from 2019 so it might not be a valid link anymore

Or this link (I get a portal is inactive message)

https://myappvu.vanderbilt.edu/portal/onlineadmitted

I get “access denied” for the first link, and then “portal is inactive” for the 2nd link.

1 Like

Are you signed in? Like do you see your name on the top right when u click both links?

Yes. I don’t live in Los Angeles though so if that link is valid for you or something I don’t think in any case it would be valid for me because I’m on the other side of the country.

1 Like

Not it’s not even valid for me and I’m from LA. It also is from 2019 so I don’t know how valid it would be anyways.

Ohhh okay that makes sense. I thought for a second you could access it

will vanderbilt send out an email prior to the decisions to let everyone know? for example, an email today is there are decisions tomorrow?

and does anyone have any updates on portal changes and if they mean anything?

decisions will be out tomorrow after 6 pm est. just received an email about it

12 Likes

I have 2 addresses, my withdraw button has been gone for a while (1 week +), I have the upload materials and application changes section but am no longer allowed to make changes, and for financial aid I only have CSS and FAFSA listed. Seems to be a mix of what people have deemed “good” and “bad” for Vandy’s portal so I wouldn’t assume that there are any strong indicators of a decision within the portal. Best of luck to everyone.

3 Likes

Email just came out:

As of Monday, March 28, after 5:00 p.m. Central Time, your Vanderbilt admissions decision will be available through your MyAppVU portal. At that time, to view your decision, you must log in to your portal. Details of any need-based financial aid awards also will be available via your portal. Note: After 5:00 p.m. Central Time, your decision will display automatically upon logging in to your portal. If you do not see your decision after 5:00 p.m. CT, log out of your portal and then log back in.

6 Likes

Hmm
We didn’t get that email anywhere. I wonder what that means? We’ve searched spam and promotions and every email address she has. Nothing 
??

My email was in spam.

3 Likes

Same for my son

i’m manifesting this one so hard. please vandy.

2 Likes

Mine as well

Mine was in my spam too

same i’ll cry

1 Like

Me too