Vanderbilt Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Rejected. First rejection for son. Boo. Congrats to all who got in or waitlisted. GL to all as they pick their final place.

1 Like

Yeah but that means that 9.9% of the incoming class or like 160 people are from WL. Does anyone know how many people get on the WL in the first place?

Hi all, I am the one whose ability to access the portal changed over night. I promised to tell you guys my result. I got accepted! So maybe there is some correlation.

Waitlisted… 5th waitlist since Wednesday :face_with_thermometer: (Wash U, UVA, Georgetown, Wake Forest).

2 Likes

Rejected

Waitlisted

1 Like

Rejected!

Waitlisted

rejected

WHat is the rate of acceptance from waitlisted

Both D’s (twins) waitlisted!

Rejected

1 Like

for those who got in, any idea what pushed you into the yes category? Any hooks? Legacy, first gen, URM? How does your high school usually do with Vandy?

1 Like

I got rejected, it was my dream school :frowning:

1 Like

It is usually in the thousands for most colleges. Only a couple hundred get in off the waitlist in a typical year (but this is not a typical year). Note that many more people are admitted than they have spots for, depending on their historical yield. Waitlist is used only if more than the expected number of people decline to enroll. Who gets off the waitlist depends on who declines to enroll.

S Waitlisted, but declining based on other acceptances, so hopefully this helps up the chances of those on the waitlist.

Congrats to all!

2 Likes

Female triathlete but then I wrote my extracurricular essay on the Young Women’s Leadership Program.

2 Likes

Do we know how many applications they had?

Just over 42,000 for RD, I think

congrats guys!!

1 Like