Vanderbilt Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I think people who are signed up with UPS get notifications from UPS WHEN
they have packages coming. I usually get emails. This has nothing to do with notification from vandy.

1 Like

Maybe I might be looking wayyy into this but: just because you haven’t yet received an email from UPS doesn’t mean you didn’t get into MOSIAC. From what I’m getting at, people are getting notified about a package the day BEFORE its delivery date. As someone from the west coast, I doubt a package from Tennessee would be delivered that quickly. Furthermore, it wouldn’t be reasonable to receive a notification about said delivery that quickly. So I think we should just keep checking our mail boxes/email inboxes until info tells us otherwise!

3 Likes

Thank you

i think if you have a ups account you can see if a package is coming regardless of when (tomorrow, two days, etc) so if there isn’t an expected package coming then one isnt being sent

For all the questions about how some have received USPS notifications, I believe they are referring to this free service through USPS. Anyone can sign up and get notification of mail before it arrives.

https://faq.usps.com/s/article/Informed-Delivery-The-Basics

If we just signed up, will we still be able to see packages that were scanned before we signed up?

No. Only going forward.

1 Like

i believe it’s ups not usps?

Yes, you can

Ah. Perhaps UPS (United Parcel Service) has a similar service. We use the USPS (U.S. Postal Service) notification.

Is there a particular response in the CommonApp that makes one eligible to be recruited through MOSAIC ?

i wonder if ups is the same as usps in that only packages moving forward are shown to be shipped

Why can’t they just send an email ahh

2 Likes

I signed up for UPS My Choice today and I know I have another package coming tomorrow from UPS (unrelated to Vandy) but it did not show up on my My Choice account. So maybe that is the case?

yea i guess that makes sense in terms of it being scanned or something lol. thanks for that info

1 Like

Glad you figured it out! That’s what I get for scanning quickly without my glasses… UPS… USPS… :woman_facepalming:

i know i used to think they were the same !

Are there any statistics from previous years’ Mosaic Students?
I’ve got a 3.86GPA w 33 act and excellent rec letters and activities. I’m Native South American. Is it even worth looking out for a package knowing that my chances of admission are already low?

Vanderbilt having sub 10% acceptance rates implies that everyone’s chances are technically low. Don’t lose hope and have confidence in yourself! It’d be within your interests to wait for a possible MOSIAC invite.

ups my choice shows packages from before. I signed up today, and it shows that I have a package coming from parris printing in Nashville.