Vassar Class of 2027 Official Thread

We don’t have picture and still having FA checklist …

3 Likes

No picture on my son’s page. You know of students from this RD cycle whose portals have pictures at the top?

1 Like

I am hoping that this doesn’t mean anything. It sounds like Vassar shuts down the portal for a few days before releasing results. So I would be surprised if they are making meaningful adjustments to the portal before then.

3 Likes

I’ll hoping that you are correct. This is exactly what I was trying to determine!!

Here is a possible theory. They took down the application check list. Maybe they put up a picture if you did not apply for financial aid and a financial aid check list if you did.

8 Likes

Just the ones posted above asking if anyone knows what it means.

Does anyone really believe that Vassar posts hidden clues about your acceptance? Of course not. People just need to be patient and wait for notification. Period.

5 Likes

Well, thank you so much for your polite insight.

3 Likes

I hope the portal closes soon so we can move towards an answer. My D and I are tiring of this process.

2 Likes

We did not apply for FA but we have no picture and no check list.

1 Like

talked to admissions and I’m 98% sure it’s coming out Tuesday, if not it’ll definitely be Wednesday

4 Likes

I really hope it’s Tuesday! We have plans to attend an admitted student program this coming Saturday which we will probably cancel if S23 gets into Vassar. I hate this last minute planning, and wish we just already knew all decisions.

4 Likes

I agree! April is all booked with prom and piano recitals so we can’t even attend any accepted student days in April. We went to them at colleges she has been admitted to already, but anything in April is impossible for us coming from so far away.

3 Likes

Does anyone else have that campus picture at the top? Considering that Vassar’s acceptance rate is not 1%, I suppose that there should be a few other students who have that picture (in case it is in fact an indicator).

1 Like

considering it showed up last week, and decisions aren’t coming out until tomorrow at the earliest, i feel like it probably wouldn’t mean anything. I don’t think they would have loaded the decisions in that early. I didn’t have the picture, though, so maybe it’s just wishful thinking haha

There doesn’t seem to be any action on the portal at all today.

2 Likes

My D23’s page now has this image:

I think it might mean that Paul is dead.

8 Likes

It may also mean she is the walrus. Time will tell. #GooGooGaJoob

2 Likes

Does anyone have a date and time of when the regular admission will be released? I have only heard it might be today or tomorrow. Does anyone have a confirmation of date and time of when they will be released?

Thank you!

1 Like

No, only conjecture.

2 Likes