Vassar Class of 2027 Official Thread

no picture. still has a financial aid check list…no hope :sob:

How many have a picture up? Anyone?

Only 1 person has mentioned a picture …

And I believe they were deferred from ED

1 Like

Rejected - but yes. My point was more that vassar has canary in coal mine-d before. If you go back to the ED thread you can see some discussion of aforementioned picture. I’ve got friends applying RD so I’ve been keeping half an eye on the CC thread anyway

1 Like

Ours just changed. Earlier today no picture. Now there is the picture. Still no financial aid checklist. Maybe everyone is getting the picture now?!

2 Likes

Decisions are out! D23 accepted

3 Likes

S23 denied

Sorry. I was referring to the person previously in this thread who mentioned that they had a picture. That person was deferred from ED

1 Like

D23 denied - only 695 of 12,000 accepted - insane stats!

Does anyone have an email or did you just open portal?

I believe it’s 695 spots in the class, but they would be admitting more than that because not everyone admitted will choose Vassar.

5 Likes

Just opened up the portal to see if he had a photo and the decision was there.

1 Like

No email still as of yet, but decision was there. D23 accepted.

Congrats to those accepted! I’m no expert - but my D is a happy freshman at Vassar and I’m happy to try to answer any questions anyone has.

5 Likes

FYI - Just based on the half a dozen posts above, those people who still had the financial aid checklist early this afternoon appear to have been rejected. Those whose financial aid list disappeared appear to have been accepted. Perhaps there was an (unwitting) tell from Vassar.

1 Like

waitlisted :woman_shrugging:

i got in!!
(no pic in portal)

3 Likes

My daughter was declined. She’s fine with her remaining schools and ready to move on to decision-making.

For next year’s portal astrologers, her FA checklist remained throughout.

2 Likes

Daughter rejected:( this was her number 1 on her list so extremely disappointed.

Top 5% of her class, many leadership roles and volunteer hours, NHS, varsity and club soccer, has played piano since kindergarten, marching band since 5th grade, 3.9 UW, AP scholar, 33 ACT.

I am so sad for her.

1 Like