VCU Admission Notifications Started c/o 2025

I attended a virtual open house and they confirmed it is rolling, but guaranteed by april 1.

My son applied 11/17 and still hasnā€™t received a decision. I thought they were rolling, but I feel like heā€™s waited long enough!

Yea, my application went in on 11/1! Still no wordā€¦but, they did say it was rolling. Iā€™ve heard from other rolling universities.

1 Like

I applied early on 11/1 and still havenā€™t heard back. I saw on the A2C subreddit that they havenā€™t even started reviewing some of these applicationsā€¦

I applied 11/1 and I havenā€™t heard anything and no change on the admissions portal.

I did also see where they may do things by mail, not through the admissions portal.

When D was admitted in December she received an email with her acceptance letter. It took a couple of weeks before the portal updated and she just reviewed her welcome packet, in the mail, this week. Wishing you the best!

My daughter applied by 11/1 hasnā€™t heard anything yet either. Iā€™m a bit concerned as she was waitlisted at VT. She has other acceptances, but wants VCU.

anyone receive any word on acceptance from vcu recently?

Same here OpenNow.

We had a complete application on 10/23 and heard mid-November (Psychology), email to check portal. She was awarded a scholarship in January. We are In State.

Received an email to check my portal for an update. :slight_smile:

Daughter finally heard back and was accepted plus a small scholarship which was nice.

My daughter is interested in the honors college for premed. Any chance your daughter will be going there? Very hard to find information on this school for some reason!