Virginia tech early decision chance

I was wondering my chances for early admission at vt engineering

GPA:3.98
ACT: 31
Clubs: varsity hockey captain since soph year, varsity lacrosse, captain of travel hockey team every year since middle school, nhs, menorship for freshman, two jobs which I work 15+ hours a week
Chemistry: A+
Physics:A
Bio: A
AP Calc: B+
All other maths: A
This year I’m taking AP chem, AP bio, AP stats , AP Econ, and us gov and English 12

I’ve taken 7 APs and the rest honors… the only grades pulling down my gpa is electives/Spanish(B)
My core class gpa is 4.22+
My sister also graduated w/ an engineering degree from VT

WHATRE MY CHANCEs?

What’re my chances

Although numbers are just that and not all that matter, you may want to look at this Tech info: http://www.ir.vt.edu/data/student/admissions.html

It has all kinds of information on test scores and GPAs of past years’ incoming freshman classes, as well as other info.
For example, if you click on the “entering freshman profile by cohort”, you can do a search by college and then by major to see what the stats were on the entering freshman for that major. This includes GPA, SAT/ACT, gender, race, and the number of people enrolled as freshman in the major.

Through the “applications, offers, enrollees” link, you can see the number of applications they received, school wide or by college or by major, and how many enrolled.

Note that people may have been accepted but not entered as freshman so this data is not all-inclusive as far as who was accepted.

@hopefullyvt2121 shouldn’t your name have 22 not 21? Assuming you’re talking about class year.

Also, I think you look fine. You have competitive stats along with decent ECs, if you also wrote some decent essays you should get in. I think it also helps a lot that your sister graduated w/ an engineering degree from VT, I believe that sibling legacy is a thing at VT.