Washington College Priority Review Applicants Class of 2018

<p>Hello all! I recently received a Priority Review Application from Washington College and I was wondering if anyone else on here received one as well? Also, what are your concerns about applying, if there are any? Have any of you happened to visit the campus, and heard anything about the programs they offer? Any tips would be greatly appreciated! :)</p>

<p>I don’t know much about priority review however, my son is a freshman there. He applied and looked at a lot of schools. I am also a college administrator and will tell you from top to bottom the college is all about teaching and the students. Hands down one of the best experiences so far. I have said over and over what they are doing is the best and many colleges forget about the teaching and why they are there…for the students.
What are your interests?</p>

<p>You sound like you know what you are talking about, collegeregistrar and I agree that college should be about the teaching. My son is interested in physics and his top three schools are College of Charleston, Washington College and Stetson University. I know what you think of Washington. Any thoughts on the other two?</p>

<p>I only know a little bit about Stetson but from what I have read they seem like they are both good places to be! If you have any questions about Washington College please let me know!</p>