Welcome New College Rep, UWMadisonAdmiss, from the University of Wisconsin

<p>Please join me in welcoming our newest College Rep, UWMadisonAdmiss, from the University of Wisconsin - Madison.</p>

<p>As a reminder, our College Reps are individuals that we have taken reasonable steps to verify as being from the school they represent. (If you find a CC member claiming to be an admissions person at a college and that member isn't flagged as a College Rep, please let us know so that we can verify his/her status.)</p>

<p>As an matter of courtesy to our College Reps (who have real-world jobs and are incredibly busy during the admissions season!), please don't post pleas for help naming the individual (e.g., "Hey UWMadisonAdmiss - Need Answer ASAP!!!" is what NOT to do - ask your question in a new thread with a clear and specific title, and you'll get input from CC members and, perhaps, from the resident College Rep if he/she has something to contribute.)</p>

<p>Say hello if you like, but please don't ask questions in this thread - start a new one with a relevant title. Thanks! On Wisconsin!</p>

<p>Welcome UW College Rep. Now maybe I can get more work done.</p>

<p>hahaha Barrons. Comments like that make me wish there was a ‘Like’ button. :)</p>

<p>Welcome, UWMadisonAdmiss. Happy to have you on CC.</p>

<p>Welcome! Where were you when I needed you last year? :)</p>

<p>Welcome! It’s always good to add another voice to the discussion, especially one which is knowledgeable.</p>

<p>Thank you for taking the time to be on this forum!</p>

<p>Thank you for the warm welcome!</p>

Does University of Wisconsin-Madison require the CSS profile to qualify for merit aid?

@UWMadisonAdmiss has not been active on this site in over 2 years.

Merit aid is almost nonexistent, especially for non-Wisconsin residents. A separate scholarship application must be completed and awards are generally for 1 year only and range from $500 to $2000. Many have a need component.

https://scholarships.wisc.edu/Scholarships/

@UWMadisonAdmiss I just want to ask a question that I think everybody would like to ask…When can we hear the decision for EA applicants? Thank you