Wellesley College 1st Generation Students

Hey all! I just wanted to know what are the resources offered by Wellesley College to its 1st Generation Students, especially those like me that are of color and low-income. Thank you!

Wellesley is known for offering generous financial aid. They have a 1.8 billion dollar endowment. Provided the rest of your application is strong, I’m sure you’d be a great candidate.

I pulled this off of the Wellesley announcement of the Class of 2022 admissions statistics:

Fifty-three percent are domestic students of color, identifying as African-American, Asian-American, Latina or Hispanic, or Native American.
Sixteen percent will be the first generation in their families to attend a four-year college.

Best of luck to you!

look at the website, “imfirst.org” and see if Wellesley is a partner college. The imfirst guide will list what offerings the college has for first gen students. Also contact their office of multicultural affairs (or similarly sounding) for how they support, first gen underserved students. Also check with admissions if there is anyone assigned in the admissions office for those students. Good luck.