Wharton LBW 2021

I kinda dont want to go anymore because the program obviously got so much less competitive : (

what’s ur snap?
what does the waitlist letter look like??

plz add me! @_juliaparkk

@jonathan_jli

got in! Can you add me too @anjalikotaaa thanks!

@rice.22

Are you guys going to sign up for one of the other two options? Idk which one to do

I was planning to apply to LBW for the regular deadline, but it seems to have been replaced with the Leadership Academy. However, it says that “Students admitted into Wharton’s Leadership in the Business World program are granted first access to this exclusive new offering. If space remains available, an application will open later in the spring to new applicants.” Does this mean that admission to the Leadership Academy is closed as well?

can you please add @shaamsnur

we added more people. Please dm me @josh_abbas13 on IG if I forgot you plz. I don’t wanna exclude anyone :slight_smile:

I didn’t get in :frowning: is someone willing to show/ exchange (pm me) their stats? That would be really helpful!

hey! just requested you on ig, my username is @_alanaandrews

Hey, acceptee here! I just created this account, so I can’t PM, but I can send you a message or email w/ my stats if you’d like. Just reply to me with your email address or insta handle :slight_smile:

Also requested you in IG handle is @OhNoesPotatoes

Is discord ok?

My discord is flamboyant#2437
Otherwise you can email me at brotazum@gmail.com

Tysm!

sent a discord friend request :slight_smile: its should say ‘potato’

Add me pls @samuelhhenriques

thanks!

So
 are you guys doing the Business Leadership Academy?

I declined my spot