Wharton LBW 2022

Hey guys, couldn’t find a thread for LBW 2022 so here’s a thread for those who were accepted to Wharton LBW for this summer!

hi!! I was accepted priority deadline, still deciding whether or not to commit though. wbu?

Yes I was accepted. I plan to attend!

I got accepted, im just unsure if the program is as prestigious as it was before

Hey! I was accepted too :slight_smile:

I’m planning on attending Session 2. I know they’re accepting more people than previous years, but I’m still super excited to go!

I plan on attending also! Anyone know how many kids were accepted this year?

Are there a lot more attendees this year? 120 kids per session, 3 session?

am i the only one who feels like they haven’t sent much info about the program lol. I got accepted in session 1 btw. I’m still super excited though!

Hello, I’m attending session 1 as well! I agree they gave so little information on the schedule and rooming plans lol.

I thought they accept 120 altogether so roughly 40 people per session

I got accepted too! Third session super excited :smiley:

Hi! I am attending the 3rd Session:) I am from Ann Arbor, MI…what about you guys?

I’m from London, UK!

Does anyone know what the living situation is going to be?

We’ll be living in the dorms. I think there are two houses available. One has individual rooms with a common living space, and the other has a traditional dorm layout.

I heard we need to bring a suit for presentations from someone who attended a previous year. Have you heard anything about it as well?

Sorry, I didn’t see this until now. I heard about that too. I emailed Wharton about it, and they recommended we bring a suit. It’s also on the packing list :slight_smile:

Hi, my daughter is attending session 3. You must be finishing now. Hope all is going well. How was your experience? How many students per session? Any last minute packing item you would recommend? Do they need a lot of formal clothes? Any other recommendations. Thanks!

Hi!! I’m most likely attending LBW this year and was wondering the same thing. Does your daughter have any recommendations after attending? Thanks!