What are my chances at Purdue for a very academic student?

I have all A’s in freshmen year and sophomore year except for Honors Chem second sem. I am currently in Junior year and I have an 80 in AP Bio and most likely a B in Spanish III. Those two classes are freaking me out right now especially Bio with 1 more test that could swing it up or down and the final. Otherwise, I have a fairly rigorous schedule with doubling up in math and science a lot: GPA right now is at 3.97 out of an unweighted 4.0 scale. Will that possible C prevent me from going to Purdue? Extracurricular wise, I don’t do sports or anything at school but I am thinking about joining NHS next year. Outside of school, I volunteer at a local organization like food banks to help out (especially in the summer). Not sure if that counts for anything on my application.

Depends on your intended major and if you are in state. Do the best you can and get that grade up. Also prepare well for your ACT/SAT.

I am planning for BioChem or a Prepharm program so I’ll be taking AP Chem next year.

Will you be an in-state or OOS applicant?

Don’t bother joining NHS – or do any other EC – only for the purpose of resume building; do something because you are passionate about it. Leadership roles in ECs are probably helpful when the Admissions Office considers applications.

In state. I am a president of a volunteer club for school and outside I like to volunteer and help out a lot. I dont know if that counts or not.

Of course the volunteering counts for something! You don’t need to do NHS if you don’t want to, everybody at my school who is in it regrets it for every reason apart from that it is on their resume. Your near-perfect GPA indicates that you’re pretty smart and hardworking, so you should have no problem getting an at least acceptable score on your SAT/ACT. For general admissions you are a “shoo-in”, don’t sweat it! The school of science and the school of pharmacy at Purdue are not excessively selective (you can see the exact stats here: https://www.purdue.edu/datadigest/), so you’re looking at about 50% acceptance rate and trust me, you are above the average Purdue applicant.