What are my chances for Wisconsin- Madison

Hi! I have a 3.85 GPA (4.4 weighted) and a 29 on the act and I’m wondering about my chances of getting in at Wisco. I’ve taken 7 AP classes and like 6 honors classes and Wisconsin is my number one. I’m from Michigan and am worried about my chances being from out of state. I applied bio/ neuro with an intended predental track for my major. Extracurricularly, Ive played two varsity sports and have joined a few clubs (NHS, junior optimist, KOM), running the mentor program at my school for the past two years. Charity wise, I have brought the Confetti Foundation ( a charity that gives birthday parties to kids with terminal and chronic illnesses ) to three local hospitals in my area. Throughout the years, I gotten very close with my teachers and have been told that my recs are good. I applied EA at the beginning of October. Does anyone know appx what date I’ll hear back? Thanks guys

The Wisconsin EA decisions are scheduled to come out before the end of the month. You look like you have really good chances, too. Don’t worry – even if Wisconsin rejects or defers you, you’ll get in somewhere good.

Your stats suggest an excellent shot at admission. Good luck to you!

Ditto on a good chance of acceptance. Enjoy the rest of your final year of HS and do not obsess over college admissions.

I think they look great too! Good Luck…just a few more weeks and we will all know!