What are my chances: George Washington University

I am currently a high school sophomore.
I have a 4.0 UW GPA and am 1/33 for my class rank.
I go to an early college and am on track to receive an associates degree by the time I graduate senior year.

My test scores aren’t the best with my SAT Math-590 and SAT Reading- 690.

I do have many leadership and extracurricular: yearbook editor, student council representative, national honors society member, service learning ambassadors president, youth council financial chair, superintendent’s advisory council member, founder and president of a heart health club, and I am the president of my college planning group.

I also have a service learning diploma with 250+ hours of service

I will also have a strong essay and strong recommendations.

Everything looks really good, just make sure to keep up the good work. You have time to prepare for the SAT, so try taking classes if that’s a possibility. If you get your SAT to the high 1300s, or into the 1400s, I think you’d have a very good shot! Even if not though, you’re still competitive.

Lol, as a sophomore you still have a long way to go. Your “essay” and recommendations are bound to change, as you [hopefully] will be constantly improving throughout high school. I’d shoot for an SAT retake, but even if you don’t improve you can always apply test-optional. Keep up the good work and don’t lose focus.