What are my chances to get into V-tech?

<p>I will try to keep it short and simple by listing the classes I have taken as well as their final grades. I will receive my AA ( Associate of Arts) from VCCS this December and planning to apply to V-tech for Spring 2012. My current GPA is 3.537, but I plan to raise it to 3.7 at the end of Fall 2011. I am actively involved with extracurricular activities around the campus.</p>

<p>I currently serve as:</p>

<p>-The President of the International Club ( The Club of the Year 2011)
-The Vice President for Leadership of Phi Theta Kappa, the Honor Society for two year colleges
-The Student Ambassador and the Student Senator of the Student Government Association</p>

<p>I attended to VCCS Student Leadership Conference 2010 in Richmond, Virginia and National Conference for College Women Student Leaders 2011 at the University of Maryland, MD to represent my college with fellow student leaders.</p>

<p>I was in the cast of the first college musical since 1970 in Fall 2009, "The little shop of Horrors"
Spring 2011, I became the Homecoming Queen 2011.</p>

<p>Freshman Year:</p>

<p>ENG 111- C (repeated this class later and got a B)
ENG 112- B
FRE 101 (Beg French I)- B
CST 229 (Intercultural Communication)- A
ENG 111- B
FRE 102 (Beg French II)- A
MTH 163 (Pre-Calc)- A
HIS 112 (World Civilization II)- A
HLT 215 (Stress Mgmt)- A</p>

<p>Sophomore Year:</p>

<p>MTH 240 (Statistic)- B
BIO 101- A
ART 101 (Art History)- A
FRE 201 (Intermediate French)- B
ECO 201- A
BIO 102- A
ART 102- A
FRE 202- C
HIS 111- A</p>

<p>Fall 2011:</p>

<p>ECO 202- A <em>assumed</em>
ENG 241 (Survey of American Literature)- A <em>assumed</em>
PLS 241 (International Relations I)- A <em>assumed</em></p>

<p>So, my questions are,
-what are my chances to get accepted to V-tech?
-Should I apply for Spring 2012 or Fall 2012, which semester do I have better chances of getting accepted? ( I plan to apply there again for fall 2012 if I get rejected for spring
2012.)
-Also, if I get accepted for Spring 2012, Can I start in Fall 2012 or Do I have to go there for the semester I have applied for? ( I live far away)
-Any improvements?
-Encouragement words?</p>

<p>Thanks a lot!</p>

<p>Solongo</p>

<p>What major do you plan on applying to? It’ll be alot easier to answer your questions with that info.</p>

<p>Since extracurriculars won’t have a huge affect (if any) on your admission decision, admissions will mostly just look at your classes and grades. Based on your grades and the fact you’re graduating in December with your AA, I’d say you’re competitive for admission, but only if your major is accepting new students in the spring and if the classes you’ve taken transfer over to cover a decent amount of credits.</p>

<p>Ah, I see. I am planning to apply to International Studies major. </p>

<p>Thank you. :)</p>