<p>I'm going to be a senior this year & I plan on applying early admissions</p>

<p>ACT: 32 writing: 10
AP's: Calculus AB
Biology
Language & Composition
(senior year)
Literature & composition
Psychology</p>

<p>Along with AP classes, I've taken higher level courses but my school does not have honors courses. By the end of senior year I will have 29 credits</p>

<p>GPA:3.98
Class rank - top 7% So, about 26 out of 399 students</p>

<p>EC:
Student Council member for 4 years -sat on the executive board as well
I've been in the school musicals
I've done numerous solo and ensemble competitions - going to state as well and placing 1's and 2's
I've received my academic letter via choir
I'm in math club
I've tutored a girl one day every week for the last semester of my junior year
I've helped run events for choir
I've been playing piano for about ten years
was in German club for 2 years
was inducted into GNS but i stopped taking german sooo that doesn't count ha
I've volunteered at my church festival
& that's about it</p>

<p>As far as sports go I've only done cheerleading and in my free time I ski (since I was 5)</p>

<p>Also, I've held a job for the past 2 years
currently working in a bookstore which is awesome :)</p>

<p>chances?
From some I've heard really good chances, for others .. like my parents .. they say it's quite possible I wouldn't get in</p>

<p>If you maintain your GPA you have a 95% chance of admission, per the UW's own "freshman expectations" chart.</p>

1 Like

<p>Never a guarantee, but the odds are as above, go ahead and get your application in in Sept and you will probably have a quick "yes" answer.</p>

1 Like

<p>I hope all your parents are saying is that you should have a true safety school, just in case. They would be needlessly negative to say your chances at Madison aren't good.</p>

<p>There's no early admissions fyi... just send everything when they open admissions on the 15th of September</p>

1 Like