Chem - 5
Bio - 5
Calc - 5
Psych -5
Physics -4</p>

<p>List of most important ECs:</p>

<p>-FIRST Robotics (Group Captain)
-Shadowing local dentist
-Participated in American Dental Education Association Conference (in D.C)
-MassBioEd Health Game Design Program (Cambridge)
-Varsity Indoor and Outdoor Track and Field (Captain)
-Teaching French at Elementary School</p>

<p>Interested in Chemical Engineering major with Pre-Dental</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>Get your GPA to a 3.5-3.6 level. Really drive your exams home the remainder of this and next semester and you are in no question. Assuming you haven’t ended school yet, that is. VT looks at 7 semesters of high school grades to see if you are in or not, you then have 2/7 or almost 30% of your GPA you could influence between now and then. Don’t let that opportunity go to waste! You’re obviously in, but why coast through and risk getting deferred to university studies. You have a great shot at direct entrance to engineering.</p>

<p>(I’ll run on more on personal predictions, less on advice)</p>

<p>Getting into the College of Engineering is probably a long shot for you. Not impossible, but definitely a stretch. However, getting accepted in general, I would say your stats put you almost mid-range among other applicants, maybe a bit lower because of your GPA (after balancing together GPA + admissions exams). I would say you’re more likely to be accepted than not, but the likely-hood of being accepted doesn’t far surpass the likely-hood of being denied. You’re on the edge.</p>

<p>Btw, is 3.4 weighted or unweighted? Because if it’s unweighted, then I would actually say you’re most likely pretty set. However, even if unweighted, I still say your shot at getting accepted directly engineering is unlikely - but don’t worry, transferring into engineering is quite easy and very simple.</p>