What do you feel some of your weaknesses are with regards to your application?

<p>@collegeparanoia you’re prob the perfect example of why the SAT isn’t a good measure of student abilities. Don’t worry with a transcript like that you’ll get into alot of places… have you thought about SAT optional schools?</p>

<p>My first top choice is Cornell and my second top choice is Syracuse.</p>

<p>I’d have to say my top school is Brown!!! I’m in love with Brown :D, i don’t know what I’ll do if I don’t get in. Second Top choice would be Columbia.</p>

<p>Hopefully we all make it into our top schools!!</p>

<p>MIT. The wait is killing me.</p>

<p>@CPUscientist3000 did you apply early? :)</p>

<p>My underlying fear is that admissions officers will think i did not do ENOUGH of something. I’ve been going through regret of what I should of done…it’s ridiculous, but I can’t stop the thoughts :P</p>

<p>should HAVE done XD ooooh writing in english while doing math is hard</p>

<p>Yes I did. I’ll know in about a week.</p>

<p>@Kudasai, i know what you mean, like I should have done more comm. service hours or more subjects. <em>sigh</em> cant change that now, just gotta work on everything else.</p>

<p>Good Luck CPU!!</p>

<p>Yeah, no use in regret. Good luck CPUscientist3000!</p>

<p>@DMA, haha I know right. It’s craay, and the only test optional school I have is Marist which is a safety for me. Do you guys know any good test optional schools?? Idk why I am asking because I already applied lmao…oh well. And for NYU I sent in 3 SAT lls instead of SAT or Act</p>

<p>Bowdoin is an amazing liberal arts college and it’s test optional. I was going to apply, but I plan on pursuing entrepreneurship and graphic design.</p>

<p>I know Bowdoin, Rollins(FL), Drew U and Bates are SAT optional, so idk if you wanna check those out.</p>

<p>Wake Forest is test optional too. There are actually a lot of test optional schools, you can find a huge list on google.</p>

<p>Thankss! I’m actually applying to wake forest. but I love sophie davis and syracuse.</p>

<p>my SAT scores. but i’ll let god but me where he feels i will do well.</p>

<p>^ amen to that!</p>