What does "decision made" imply?

<p>Daughter’s status still waiting for application to be reviewed. For those who status has changed to “decision made” do you mind sharing your stats?</p>

<p>I’ll share my stats for anyone curious ( @nymom64 )
I applied on November 13 to SoM, and I have decision made, and could pay deposit</p>

<p>GPA: 94.81 (uw)/98.41 (w)
ACT: 33 (34 super-scored)
SAT Math II: 780 | SAT Chem: 740
4 AP’s Junior Year (3’s + 4’s) | 5 AP’s Senior Year </p>

<p>I got accepted too into School of Management! You can check my stats in one of my chancing threads. </p>

<p>What time were you notified today? And was it in email or online? @TrueOverachiever‌ </p>

<p>I am confused about the decisions made status. Can you only find out if you are accepted by actually paying the deposit or is there suddenly a link that says that you can pay the deposit even if you have no intentions of doing that?Do you have to click on something to tell that you have been accepted? </p>

<p>@lostaccount okay i’m not 100% positive but if you can successfully log in to <a href=“Pay Your Deposit | Welcome New Students | Binghamton University”>http://www.binghamton.edu/admissions/new-students/deposit.html&lt;/a&gt; (the online deposit) it should say that you are “eligible to pay a tuition deposit” in blue text.
looking at the threads, people are saying their acceptances are being sent through snail mail but i still haven’t gotten anything either. but i have no idea, i’m just putting together all the pieces haha good luck to you!</p>

<p>i got decision made but no letter…am able to make a deposit as well…my gpa is 100.356 weighted with an 1800 sat score and 2 aps Junior year 3 aps senior year</p>

<p>My status also says “Decision Made” and it allowed me to go to the screen to pay my deposit (an email came in late last night as well).</p>

<p>Stats:</p>

<p>2110 SAT’S
95.73% GPA (Top 10% of my class)
7 AP’s
Many EC’s (editor-in-chief of newspaper, dramas and musicals, choir, NHS president, etc.) </p>

<p>@nickb14‌ what did the email say?</p>

<p>Got my acceptance letter today!</p>

<p>is there anyone who still has complete and ready for review, but can pay their deposit or got a letter int he mail.</p>

<p>@trailmosquito‌ yes! I still have the “complete ready for review status” :frowning: 3 of my friends also have this. I’ve heard that a second round of letters is coming out after NYE, but, from what I’ve heard, almost everyone with high stats already got their acceptance letters.</p>

<p>Accepted today! Binghamton is my First Choice!
GPA: 93.56 UW, 95.57 Weighted
SAT: (620 CR), (640 Math), (650 Writing)
SAT Subjects: (640 US), (590 Chem)
AP: World History (2), English Lang (3), US History (3), Calculus AB, Microeconomics
Extracurriculars: Captain of Varsity Track team, Captain of Cross Country team, Dance, DECA club, Drama club, Mission trips to Nicaragua, service events
Essay: Very unique and original. Wrote about a personal struggle
Recommendations: 3 good recommendations</p>

<p>@Brookegre Which school (Engineering, SOM, Harpur) did the folks with high stats receive acceptances from? </p>

<p>@bmw6597 Congrats! Curious which college did you get accepted to (Harpur, Watson, SOM)?</p>

<p>@rgr717‌ I got into SOM</p>

<p>Got accepted as well - received the letter yesterday</p>

<p>Binghamton Application Status: Decision Made</p>

<p>But I haven’t received email or letter…
Omg. kinda nervous. </p>

<p>You can try logging into the enrollment fee website and if it allows you to pay, you got accepted :slight_smile:
<a href=“Binghamton University/QuikPAY® Login”>https://secure.binghamton.edu/newadmit/loginform.jsp&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Does everyone get a letter regardless of whether you click on to pay the deposit or does clicking on that link generate the letter? If there is a link that is associated with having been accepted I wonder why it also isn’t associated with getting an email notification of acceptance. Has anyone gotten a letter of acceptance without clicking on the link that is designed to allow you to pay a deposit? Of those accepted, are you going? </p>