What is the minimum SAT scores with my stats to get in Drexel's nursing program? Read details plz.?

<p>What is the minimum SAT scores with my stats to get in Drexel's nursing program? Read details plz.?
1. I rank 5th out of 346 people.
2. I take all honors.
3. My GPA is 3.7+ weighted, and 3.8 weighted.
4. I'm involved in at least 6 extra circular activites.
5. My letters of rec were written by two teachers who know me for 2yr+.
6. I volunteer A LOT.
7. I all honors and AP classes. ( 3 on 3ap eng, but 2 on history, but i did a dual credit program, so i technically have 3 credits from a community collge).</p>

<p>What other schools with nursing should I consider? Please provide the mininium SAT scores and preferable in NJ, NY, or PA.</p>

<p>thanks</p>

<p>All people on this message board can do is give you some anecdotal info about admissions difficulty based upon their experience. The most important thing to keep in mind is that nursing is often more difficult for admission into most colleges than for the general population. You might for instance look at the median numbers for each college, and assume you should be in the top 25% of admitted students, but that is just a guess.</p>

<p>The large state universities often have admissions driven by GPA and ACT or SAT scores. Smaller colleges often put more effort into considering additional factors, such as recommendations, essays, volunteerism, activities. </p>

<p>There has been a great deal of discussion about many programs over the last couple years on this part of CC. I suggest doing a search of various colleges and the word “nursing” on CC. </p>

<p>Other people have alleged that Drexel is able to maintain a very high RN test pass rate by not letting people graduate with a BSN degree if they don’t do well enough on the pre-test.</p>