What majors fill up?

<p>For some majors like engineering, those who applied late will most likely not get into their desired major as TAMU has limited spots. Any idea what majors should be worried, because I applied really close to Dec 1st.</p>

<p>Applying that late, I’d be worried about all of them.</p>

<p>The ones that fill up fast are: engineering, business, psychology, architecture and there’s one more ( I’m thinking Sociology ??). They are the same ones you can’t switch into during your NSC (new student conference), others are year-to-year as to whether they are full. Good luck!</p>

<p>If I am accepted, can I switch to Sprind semester to get in my top choice major?</p>

<p>@Dzoikoan96 </p>

<p>Yes you can , this is why many people prefer to apply for the spring semester, you have the chance to go to your desired major. I believe this is because of the people who change major the previous semester and liberate spots</p>

<p>Will the application for Spring 2015 change? I am too lazy to write a whole new 3 essays… ( That was the reason I submitted my application late because I want to complete my essays, then it turned to be the reason kick me out the safe round T^T~)</p>