What would be the acceptable diverse "look" in an ivy league school?

<p>I'm applying to Brown but as part of the admissions process they require an interview. Should I dress up like I normally do, maybe they want diversity because the common person looks at me badly like I'm a shoplifter/intoxicated/illegal bum (im not).</p>

<p>I heard that people in Ivy League schools will look down at people who aren't the typical nerds. So would it benefit me to dress in a suit w/ glasses or something for the interview?</p>

<p>Aside from personal description here's my stats:
GPA: 4.29
ACT:31
ACT reading: 30
ACT math: 34
ACT english: 30
ACT science: 30
class rank: 9 / 589</p>

<p>I want to major in geological science or physics, so I'm hoping that 34 in math will help me.</p>

<p>You should not dress like a bum, nor do you need to wear a suit. For a guy, nice pants (not jeans) and a oxford shirt and for a girl, skirt/slacks and nice top. </p>

<p>what about the oakland teen who kept on being judged from his appearance but got accepted into all 8 ivy league schools. should i really pretend to be someone im not and dress differently</p>

<p>Don’t wear a hoodie or t-shirt. A polo shirt or button-front shirt is good. If you have pants that are between jeans and suit pants, wear those. Or buy a pair of khaki pants at Walmart or the gap or something.</p>