What's Next

I submitted my application a few weeks ago and have not yet heard anything about a portal or gotten any login info for anything. There is no tab on the common app that says “what’s next” so I was wondering what, if anything, I am supposed to do now.

I also have not received an application portal (granted, though, I submitted mine on January 1). Was coming here to ask if this was the case for anyone else—you are not alone!

Submitted Jan 2 and a day or so later got an email acknowledging receipt of app and it says that in the next week an invitiation to student portal will be sent. Have not gotten that email yet.

Just got the portal invite and logged in but now it’s saying they don’t have the supplemental writing, school report or transcript. I know all was sent so hoping it just takes them a little while to get them all linked up.

I submitted my application on the 5, and have not received anything except the receipt email. I just searched for “george washington university application portal” and made my own (there are directions there that explain how), but when I logged in it says that I have not submitted anything in. Not even my supplements.

Also, I said I was applying with my test scores, does the school let you self report or do I have to send my scores through the collgeboard?

@aliviar I submitted on the 3rd and got an email on the 9th to create the student portal. When I logged on it only had my application as received. It took a couple of days before all of the other documents were matched up, i.e., school transcript, supplemental writing, test scores, etc. I don’t know the answer to your question about self-reported scores. I had mine sent.