When should I apply?

<ol>
<li><p>I have more than the required test scores (SAT I + Math IIC), but I will be taking the SAT Chem Subject Test in October.</p></li>
<li><p>School starts in a little over a week here. It might take a couple weeks for the bureaucracy to start processing transcript requests.</p></li>
<li><p>I'm almost done with the essay.</p></li>
</ol>

<p>When should I start filling out the application?<br>
Does it do any harm if I start it early and then wait for some elements to trickle in?<br>
Should I send the test scores I have now and forget about the Chem score for Purdue (I shouldn't need it to be admitted)?</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>As soon as it is available. Even if it takes your school a month to process transcript requests, your application and SAT score will be available for admissions counselors once your transcript arrives. IMHO, just send your SAT score unless your Math score is low on it but your Math IIC is unusually higher than that one. It ain’t NYU so no need to send two SAT Subject Test scores…</p>

<p>^ Okay, thanks. My scores should be plenty high, although I’d definitely like a merit scholarship. The Math IIC score gets sent anyway - it’s all on the same form.</p>