Where can I buy sperrys

<p>Where is the best place to buy sperrys near campus?</p>

<p>Check out Nordstroms online. My DS just bought several pair during their anniversary sale at a huge discount.</p>

<p>You can get them at Belk, which is an anchor store in the mall on McFarland.</p>

<p>Lots of online, incl Sperry’s site, some on sale.</p>

<p>I think I saw some at Kinnucans two weeks ago. They are in Midtown Village.</p>

<p>Are there any places within walking distance from campus?</p>

<p>Expeditions on the Strip is the closest to campus. [Expeditions</a> on the Strip - Tuscaloosa Alabama Apparel](<a href=“http://www.expeditionsonthestrip.com/]Expeditions”>http://www.expeditionsonthestrip.com/)</p>

<p>I’m not sure how large their selection in store is though.</p>

<p>You’ll find them at Belk at University Mall on McFarland. You may want to also call Expeditions on The Strip. Expeditions has a new store opening today in Northport. Also check Woods & Water, a sister store to Expeditions, it’s WAY up the hill past Sam’s Club and Walmart off Skyland Boulevard.</p>

<p>the Pants Store</p>

<p>Are there any places within walking distance from campus?</p>

<p>Are you on campus today? If so, maybe someone here can give you a ride to Belk.</p>

<p>Son and I were shopping at Academy in our hometown this week and they had a good selection of Sperry’s. Is there one in Tuscaloosa? They have a variety of sizes, so if you’re hard to fit, might be a good place to check out.</p>

<p>do you already know what size you need (from already owning a pair)? could you order online.</p>

<p>there is an academy in tuscaloosa over by the movie theater.</p>

<p>maybe txarchitect can take you shopping. :)</p>

<p>@Montegut</p>

<p>There is an Academy Sports on Greensboro Avenue near Skyland Boulevard. It’s in the area near the Hilton Garden Inn and the movie theatre. There’s a car dealership across the street and Archibald & Woodrow’s.</p>

<p>^^^I thought I’d seen one. We stay at those hotels. </p>

<p>Son is a big guy and we were able to find his size at Academy for tennis shoes and for steel toed shoes so if you need to fit a big guy, I’d check there first.</p>