Where to enter leadership roles on the application?

I’ve filled out everything except for test scores and personal insight, and I can’t find any place to put my leadership positions. There isn’t enough space in the extracurriculars description to describe the activity and all my roles. Where are they supposed to go?

Use additional info. Like this example:
-Create an activity called “Music”. Then put “See Additional Information” in the description. In Additional Info, put a header that says “Activity - Music”, and concisely bullet out related activities and awards beneath it. Like:

• 9-12, clarinet in high school Symphony Band. First chair 11-12.
  • 10-12, marching band section lead for 20 band members.
  • 10-12, high school jazz band. 12, arranged 3 pieces played at jazz band concerts.

Etc.

Thank you so much! I had no idea you could do that!

They give you the amount of space they want you to use. A lot of people have more activities than they’re given space, so they would normally choose the ones they want to highlight most.

The additional space boxes are for things you haven’t been given a chance to talk about, not continuation of other areas where you ran out of room.

I personally wouldn’t advise doing as suggested above without clearing it by an admissions advisor/officer beforehand.