Who is applying EA, ED 2012-???

<p>Lionell: My son received a Leadership scholarship award with his acceptance packet. I don’t know if that’s how they do most of their notification on scholarships or not. There are a couple of other scholarships that you apply for separately and those have later notification dates.</p>

<p>baseballmom: My son applied EA and did not visit campus. He contacted the school for information, but that was it. I was hoping he could do an off-campus interview about three hours away from where we live, but that didn’t work out either.</p>

<p>It may not have mattered as much for him because he was a very strong candidate academically and his essays were kind of fun and different. His ECs and volunteer time are very average, so I don’t think that aspect of his application helped him much.</p>

<p>baseballmom: I was accepted Early Action…I am from NJ and had an off-campus interview with my admissions counselor near me. I haven’t visited campus yet but plan to go to one of the open houses in April.</p>

<p>Thanks for the visit feedback. We visited last summer, so I was trying to gauge whether or not that might give the app a boost.</p>