why i havent got a decision from VT?

<p>Hi, I applied VT for fall 2010 . the deadline was 15th may for department decision. 1st april one of colleges from VT said me that maybe they might make an interview by phone but nobody has called me yet. and also i am looking the website which i can follow my application status that there hasnt been any differences and also saying out to departmen (for application status)..</p>

<p>my undergraduate GPA :75 out of 100
and now i am currently a master student and i finished the first period with A+.
toefl score:76
GRE: Quan:760 Verb:230
references: very good</p>

<p>so what do you think pls tell me that why i havent got an answer from department or graduate office??</p>

<p>I hope i can explain my stuation...</p>

<p>thanks</p>

<p>sultanca, I would call the office of Graduate Admissions, give them your application number, so that they can look into your file. My best best is that maybe something was incomplete, or your decision may have just gottne lost in the shuffle (however, that is EXTREMELY rare). In any event though, just give them a call real quick.</p>

<p>i also sent an e-mail to the grad office last week, but they haven’t sent an answer yet.</p>