Will it matter that I took two different versions of the same course?

So I dual enrolled in calculus at my local university for one semester last year and took analytical geometry and calculus l. When I tried taking the second part of it in my community college, it filled up before I could clear my forms so I had to take it at another community college near me. The other college offered an equivalent version of it called singular variable calculus ll so I decided to take that. According to their section identification numbers and stuff, they are the same course.

Is it okay / will it matter if these classes had different names? Will this be seen as equal to calc bc (they cover the same course material, and if it helps, I’m in MVC now)? Thank you in advance.

If one course was calculus 1 and the other course was calculus 2 (and they were regular calculus, not less rigorous versions for business majors), then you should be fine with that combination.

If that is the case, then your thread title is misleading, since calculus 1 is not the same course as calculus 2.

If you actually did take calculus 1 or calculus 2 twice, then that looks odd and bad.

I should probably clear that up! The course was called “analytical geometry and calculus l”. The second “course” I did was single variable calculus ll.

What I’m trying to figure out is if this combination is equal to calculus BC for colleges.

This combination typically goes further than Calc BC and definitely is equivalent to AB+BC.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. If you’d like to reply, please flag the thread for moderator attention.