Will my friends acceptance be rescinded!? Help!

My friend got 2 D’s and 3 C’s last semester of senior year, and a D first semester. Will U. of Alabama rescind his acceptance when they see his final transcript?

Both admission and scholarship eligibility are based on freshmen through junior year grades only - senior year grades don’t count. Did your friend graduate? If yes, then he has nothing to worry about!

Dodgersmom is right. Hopefully your friend will take his freshman year of college seriously. He will have to go to classes, study, ask for help if needed and put school before his social life to succeed in college. Otherwise he will be paying alot to have one year of fun.

Identify and solve the root cause of these poor grades before going to college. There is a big difference between doing poorly due to ability versus attitude.

The bigger question may be whether his parents decide to “rescind” their agreement to pay.

You do realize that when colleges see lowered performance senior year, they rescind acceptances a lot right?

@witmycrew Yes, there are some schools that do this, particularly Calif publics. We aren’t answering to those. You’re asking about Bama. I’ve never heard of Bama rescinding. Not saying that it’s never happened, but I’ve never heard of it.