Wisconsin Admit

Could you possibly chance me for the University of Wisconsin? (applying for engineering)
Residency: OOS
Race: Indian (first generation immigrant)
Sex: Male
GPA: 3.7 unweighted / Top 10% of class
SAT: 1520 (730 Verbal, 790 Math)
APs: European History, US History, Government, Language, Literature, Psychology, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Physics 1, Chemistry, Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Statistics
ALL 4s & 5s, except Physics (3)
EC: Academic Competition Team - 4 years
Debate Team - 4 Years
Model UN - 2 Years
Cross Country - 3 Years
NHS Treasurer - 2 Years
Volunteering: 20 hrs at a Senior Home
115 hrs at a local hospital
Disciplinary Action:
In 9th grade, I was suspended for changing my computer background to a meme which offended a girl who sat behind me in class. She reported me for “harassment” and I was officially suspended for “violating the computer policy”.

The part I am most worried about is the disciplinary action on my record. Do you know to what extent it would hinder my chances of getting into the University of Wisconsin? I just don’t want a silly mistake that took place in my freshman year to stop me from getting into one of my top choices.

Your gpa, test score, AP results, EC’s all look good. Check with your guidance counselor about how to treat that freshman indiscretion. See what gets sent to colleges. If the description above is sent I would not worry at all. If merely record of an action your GC would know what to do. One negative freshman year will not hurt you.