Would an Engineering Fundamentals Associates from ERAU be likely to transfer to a UC school?

I explained my situation in my previous post. I’m active duty Air Force, and now that I just finished my mandatory career development courses for my AFSC, I can apply for TA to start taking classes. I was going to enroll at RCC online, but I just got an assignment to Osan AB, Korea with a follow on to Ramstein, Germany. I’m now going to be out of country for 3 years. I’m happy to travel, but it does complicate things.

Embry Riddle Aeronautical University offers a general engineering AS that I can complete overseas and my TA will cover it. My dream school is UC Berkeley and I’m extremely motivated to do well. Would completing this AS with a high GPA and a kick ass personal statement give me a good chance to transfer into a Mech. Eng. program? Would a UC school even accept it? A lot of the labs are virtual, and I know very low priority is given transfer students from private schools.

I would go to a CCC after my enlistment, but I’ll be 26 by then and I’d like to start my career before I’m 30. I know UCB is a long shot but I would like to at least try, I’ll also apply for other UC’s like Davis and San Diego.

Thank you guys, you were tremendously helpful last time and I appreciate any advice you can give:)

The link to the courses in the degree requirements is here: http://erau.edu/degrees/associate/engineering-fundamentals?campus=ww