Xavier OH Williams School of Business

My son was accepted into the Williams school of Business at Xavier, I am trying to get some info on it, he is OOS and as far as I can tell the business school is unranked and that is a concern. They have been good with merit aid and we will be visiting campus next month but was wondering if anyone could chime in. TIA

We visited. I really liked it. It’s a perfect sized, small-medium school. Students seemed like good kids. Big school spirit. Th COB facilities seemed nice.

I was just looking at Xavier’s rankings & their website. Xavier’s website says : The business school was ranked #108 among all programs in the US by U.S. News & World Report in 2019.

And also:

The Williams College of Business has been nationally recognized for its outstanding educational experiences and the success of its students and faculty. As the reputation of the Williams College of Business grows, its commitment to the Greater Cincinnati community and the WCB stakeholders (students, faculty, and community) remains strong.

20th for Executive MBA in the Nation by U.S. News & World Report, 2020
21st in Finance (MBA) in the nation by U.S. News & World Report, 2020
22nd in Entrepreneurship (MBA) in the nation by U.S. News & World Report, 2020
25th in Marketing (MBA) in the Nation by U.S. News & World Report, 2020
26th in Management (MBA) in the Nation by U.S. News & World Report, 2020
41st for Accounting (MBA) in the Nation by U.S. News & World Report, 2020
89th for Part-time MBA in the Nation by U.S. News & World Report, 2020
62nd in the nation amongst 321 on line MBA programs 2020 U.S. News & World Report — Best Online MBA Programs
39th in the nation for veterans 2020 U.S. News & World Report — Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans

@Fanster - I think all the ratings are for their grad programs, I was more interested in undergrad. I will dig into the 108 one thanks