Changes in Colby Social, Cultural Environment?

Although, with respect to Colby, it might appear that I posted unfavorablely in this topic and favorably in an adjacent topic (on Colby’s dramatically increasing popularity), my intent was similar in both cases: to introduce aggregated opinion (survey results) or data as bases for individual interpretation or further discussion. What I post naturally will depend on the question being asked as well.

Regarding my own opinion on Colby, my relative toured it based on my recommendation, so that should speak for itself. Academically, Colby can make a great choice for students interested in its programs in areas such as environmental studies, biology, economics, global studies and English literature. For a brief opinion on Colby in the context of opinions on other top liberal arts colleges, see reply #7: Struggling with D21's List. ED & ED2: Amherst, Hamilton, Wellesley, Vassar. With respect to the surveys just mentioned, I do think it might be unrealistic to expect the reality at any college to deviate too far from the indicated results. Colby might be an exception because of the recent, significant increases in its admissions reach and popularity (as introduced in Colby's Increasing "Draw").