Middlebury Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I haven’t seen a Midd RD thread for the class of 2025, so here it is!

2 Likes

hey!

What is the word on decision day? 3/20? Great school at top of my S list along with Colby, but not overly hopeful, stats are in the middle

Per Midd’s website, decisions will be out on 3/21.

1 Like

It’s a relief that they aren’t going for an Ivy Day release. That would prolong it so much.

3 Likes

How were everyone’s interviews?

Pretty good like 8.63639302/10 hbu

My interviewer told me her only advice was to buy a jacket (for the weather in Middlebury)… do y’all think this a good indication of anything?

Haha yeah. It sounds like a good indication that she thinks you would be good for the school and vice versa.

That sounds like very strong belief of her in your competency so it is a good indication that you are competent but she is just an alum so idk how much she will be able to push your app

they emailed that it will be a week late :cry: :sob:

It’s a good sign that the interviewer thinks you are a qualified applicant! Unfortunately, the interview doesn’t hold much weight in the application process

What does the email say? Can you post?

“Given the high volume of interest this year, we need a bit more time to consider your materials and have decided to move our decision date for all applicants to one week later than previously announced.

We will now release our decisions for Regular Decision applicants on Saturday, March 27. Make sure you check the applicant portal so that you are ready with your login information.”

Slightly aggravating, but understandable and not unexpected. I personally love Midd, especially the student culture (my brother went there), but it’s definitely not the highest LAC on my list, so I think I can cope with the wait…

yeah that is it. It was very expected though.

Anyone know what time they usually post the decisions?

If you did an interview did it show up in your portal? My interview went quite well but I don’t see it in my portal so I’m a little concerned haha.

I had an interview and it was not in my portal either :slight_smile:

phew thank you!