Sarah Lawrence College Early Action / Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

This year, the Early Action (EA) / Early Decision (ED) deadline for Sarah Lawrence College is November 1.

List your unweighted GPA, any SAT /ACT scores, and ECs. What majors are you going into?
Ask your questions, the CC community is here to help!

1 Like

My daughter applied EA to Sarah Lawrence. Just wondering if anyone else here applied and if you have received a decision yet?

Mine did, too. No decision yet and not sure when they released last year.

1 Like

My daughter hasn’t heard anything either. I looked back at old posts here and three years ago they released on 12/12, which was a Thursday. So, hopefully soon?

1 Like

Okay thank you! Best of luck to our daughters!

1 Like

My daughter also applied EA, but Sarah Lawrence is her first choice. Per this, they released 12/15 last year; hoping for the same this year! (though sooner is fine, too)

My daughter applied EA as well. She applied EA to 3 schools and hasn’t heard from any yet. Hoping for some results soon!

In 2020, decisions were released 12/11, which was a Friday.

Still no word about a date? I feel like every other school has at least announced a date.

I just got an email about the decision date!

3 Likes

December 20th is the EA release date :+1:

3 Likes

Big day tomorrow! Good luck to everyone!

2 Likes

My D23 just let me know that she got the email! She’s waiting to get home from school to check the portal. Good luck everyone!

1 Like

My daughter got in Early Action! And got a 42K Presidential Scholarship!!!

Editing to add stats to try and be helpful - 1470 SATs (submitted), 97.4/100 GPA unweighted, 6 APs (her school only offers 7).

2 Likes

Deferred. 95/100 unweighted, 97 weighted GPA. 5 or 6 APs, Honors, and a few dual enrollment courses. Did not submit scores.

D23 was accepted with 35k Dean’s Scholarship!

4.3 weighted gpa (prob around 3.9 unweighted)
1390 SAT
3 APs (4/5/5). All other core classes Honors when available
Great EC but no sports. She’s a dancer who does music, theatre, and student government. Leadership in all areas.
English/Creative Writing major with Theatre as a possible 2nd major
Did submit Arts Supplement for writing, theatre and dance.

I appreciate that a full FA letter (including need-based grants) was included with Admission so that we can see that SLC is an affordable option for us.

1 Like

EA accepted! International Scholarship for 1k.

Accepted with Dean’s Scholarship ($35k). 3.99 UW GPA, 1510 SAT, 3 APs. Strong ECs and letters of rec, essay probably strong though it was my least favorite of all my schools.

2 Likes

Hi, My son applied EA and was accepted a few days ago with good merit.

1 Like