USC Class of 2027 — Regular & Early Action Decisions

They dropped “Plan” and the letter became way less detailed (I have a collection of them). So think of it as an invite only transfer plan that is not guaranteed but they use to call a “path that was more predictable.”

Here’s last year’s letter

I want to invite you to attend a Trojan Transfer Information Session.*

If you still wish to study at USC, the best approach is to plan ahead. To assist you, we are offering Trojan Transfer Information Sessions. Led by a USC admission officer, this presentation will provide you comprehensive information on how to plan your course of study and prepare a competitive transfer application. With careful planning and hard work, you could transfer to USC as soon as your sophomore year. You will learn how by attending a Trojan Transfer Information Session in June. Reservations will be available in May, in your portal

Hundreds of students pursue this plan each year. Successful transfer applicants work with us to learn effective course planning, and then they earned very strong grades during their first year of college. They typically spend one year at a community college, though some study overseas in Europe (more on this below). They are now fully engaged second-year students on track to earn their degrees on time.

If you are interested, please review the details below and make plans to attend a June session. You should become familiar with our expectations of competitive transfer applicants, and our recommendations on institutions you might choose to attend next year in preparation to apply to transfer.

*I hope you consider attending a Trojan Transfer Information Session. Whatever you decide, we wish you well as you continue your education.

*Best regards,

Kirk Brennan
Associate Dean
Director of Undergraduate Admission
University of Southern California

1 Like