2.8 gpa okay for transfer into undergrad Business?

<p>Is that an adequate major? I'm in state.</p>

<p>You probably won't get into any major at VT with a 2.8. I'm not positive on that but I'd be pretty surprised/shocked if you got in.</p>

<p>Hmmm, in that case, what are ones chances of getting in with a 3.something for the spring?</p>

<p>D is at VT wants to add Marketing as Double Major later - would be similar to transferring in. We have been advised that we need at least a 3.2 average in course work at VT to declare that second major - and there are quite a few prerequisites from the business school and math, that are required before the second major can be declared. Hope that helps. Good luck.</p>

<p>Wha'ts the chances of getting in for the spring semester though? I know it'll obviously be lower but how many slots do they generally have for it?</p>

<p>Blue: I would call the admissions office and/or the Business School. There was an earlier thread that seemed to suggest there were very limited openings for Spring transfer, in general. I know there is a shortage of on campus housing.</p>

<p>I'll email em, hopefully they can give me the number of transfer openings they have for spring semesters for the last few years so I can get some kinda Idea.</p>

<p>I think I wanna do accounting or Finance.</p>