2012/2013 Decision Thread

<p>My early action decision was put on hold before today because I didn’t have financial aid paperwork in. But I was just accepted!! If anyone is still curious about stats…I have a 4.129 GPA, 33 ACT, 2130 SAT and I’m a national merit semifinalist. My essays were alright. I hope I get a letter in the mail soon, I’m very much looking forward to the personalized letter everyone was talking about on Instagram! haha. Congrats to all EA and ED admits and good luck to everyone else :)</p>

<p>So anyone mind if I make a results-only thread? Never posted on one, kinda wanna :p</p>

<p>That seems pointless most of the info is on here and most people won’t repost I bet</p>

<p>well, once RD results come in…</p>

<p>Guys, I applied ED2 to Colorado. I chose flexible testing but one component of my SAT is way too low. Do you think I still can make it with lot of financial aid? Any response will be appreciated.</p>

<p>Hey, i’m applying edii and nervously awaiting Feb 10… Does getting a College Board IDOC email saying that Colorado College wants financial aid info from me/my parents mean something like I hope it does (why request the info if I didn’t get in?)? CC was the only college requesting the info.</p>

<p>That’s what happened to me and my college counselor assumed that it would be positive new (which it was)</p>

<p>Brace yourself EDians Friday Afternoon is the time we get our decision :wink: Good luck to all and please pray for me too :D</p>

<p>Is any other international student also waiting for tomorrows ED II decision?..</p>

<p>Also has any ones cc base camp changed or is it still the checklist?</p>

<p>Yes it is still the same and Yeah i am International student waiting anxiously for decision (Although i know i am rejected)</p>

<p>Oh great…let’s just hope things work out :slight_smile: good luck!</p>

<p>Are RD decisions going to be posted on the cc base camp on March 30th? I was actually deferred from EA but I’m assuming the response time will be the same.</p>

<p>Oh, ED2, yay new people! :slight_smile: And @thirrdplanet I assume so</p>