2021-2022 USC Transfer

I have a question about the GPA Entries section of the app. Do I enter my AP credits separately from my undergrad credits? Or should I just count all 33 credits under Undergraduate. The “other” section seems vague and doesn’t specify anything about AP Credits.

I received my application portal literally right after submitting my app a few days ago.

idk… I still haven’t received mine and it’s almost been a whole day

I submitted my application at around 9 pm on the 25th and got an email to setup the portal the 27th at 7 a.m you should be good! If it doesn’t show up within the next 24-48 hrs I would just email your counselor.

1 Like

Just dropping by to wish everyone good luck! Submitted my application last night. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How long did it take for you guys’ official high school transcript to show up in the portal? I submitted mine 11 days ago, but it still says “awaiting” in the portal.

Hi! I’m new to this thread and CC in general? Is it possible to be accepted without the lower writing requirement? I wasn’t able to get it on my schedule at all first and second semester due to limited capacity of students per class.

Hi guys, I’m pretty sure I went straight to cc after high school but the applicant portal says College Transcript for NOT LISTED CANADIAN INSTITUTION under my CC transcript. I don’t recall going to Canada…Is this a bug? Why is this here…

The portal said my high school transcript was already received back in 01/11, and I sent it around early January

I submitted mine Jan 20th and it was received yesterday.

Will USC receive my application if it was 15 minutes late (pacific time) after the deadline? I was having issues with the site.

like… after 11:59 pm?

yea

I sent my high school transcript 13 days ago but it hasn’t shown up in my portal as “received”. Is this normal? Is this happening to anyone else? Thank you

1 Like

Yes, it is taking them a long time, everyone chill. Read my previous post about their timeline

My High School transcripts were mailed to them January 5th and my college transcripts were sent out Jan 12th and it’s still saying awaiting!

Your HS transcript can be uploaded to your portal, I did and now I have a green check. They are really backed up, be patient. As long as you have your email that you sent them before the deadline, you’re fine. Everyone needs to take a deep breath and relax.

Can we upload unofficial transcripts instead of official ones?

I have an email from my high school saying they sent it out jan 5th and my cc said my college transcripts were delivered on Jan 12th. I think I should be good, if there’s no check mark by feb 15th I’ll have them resent or call USC. Thanks.

1 Like

Just the High School one, and mine was official but it was uploaded by me making it unofficial but they took it. I tried to upload my college transcripts as well, they didn’t apply to my application. I honestly think we are just in the middle of a huge transfer class. I have heard that applications are up almost everywhere to these type of financially stable schools because a lot of schools are struggling because of the pandemic. So, all we can do is wait, and have backup plans. I got into my super safety school, so lets hope we get into the schools we are dreaming of.