2021-2022 USC Transfer

ALWAYS IS!!! If the law of attraction was a song… it would be my lady jam :grin: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

I have the same question

Usually 4-7 days after acceptance, but some regular decision folks were taking closer to two weeks this year.

1 Like

@CADREAMIN I wanted to ask. Would you know the process for the vets in the group on how to apply for the Yellow Ribbon Program after we receive our acceptance? I know for undergraduates there is an unlimited number (unlike the graduates who there are limited spots) so I wanted to see if there is any insight… if not I will research it and share later on.

I am a non ttp/legacy and I just received my sgr! (freshmen at ccc) I am nervous now

sorry can you clarify: non ttp but legacy or are you are non-ttp AND not a legacy and don’t be nervous! there are some in the group who have not received anything so be happy that you know they have viewed your application and are still considering you

1 Like

also you seem to new to the group, name does not sound familiar so if you are then welcome and feel free to introduce yourself and what you are applying for at USC… I am sure there is a group of people you can talk to you while we all wait on decisions

1 Like

@KendraVixLi thank you for your positive energy, i rlly needed it.

1 Like

For those who were accepted did you get an email notifying you of a status update thanks.

Hey! yes I am not ttp and not a legacy. I applied to dornslife for political science thank you for the support :slight_smile:

1 Like

Surprisingly I did not. I am not sure if this was the case for others, but I did not receive an email and only noticed the status update when I logged into my applicant portal and saw that it said there was a status update.

3 Likes

Hey congrats!! would you mind telling me what major you applied too?

@CADREAMIN
Dear Sir, thank you for all the kind help.
I want to ask you a question regarding the transfer GPA. Does the transfer GPA that applicants have on their transfer application contain all the transferable courses GPA or just the GE + PRE require courses GPA? Does courses that fulfill multiple GE criteria, double count in the transfer GPA, or only once?
Thanks for your time~

You’re welcome!

USC calculates your transfer GPA on the basis of your grades in ALL USC transferable courses. Plus and minus grading is taken into account. Courses that meet multiple GE criteria are only counted once.

If you repeat a transferable course for which you earned a grade of D+ or lower, both grades will be included in your transfer GPA.

Marks of credit/no credit, pass/no pass, withdraw, incomplete, no record, missing grade, and passing course in progress do not affect a student’s GPA.

I know someone ask about vaccinations being required for fall in-person classes. I thought I share this if you guys have not heard already.

3 Likes

I predict that pretty much all schools will be requiring vaccines for on campus return, it’s the only safe (and sane) way to keep everyone as safe as they can

I did too, especially any California college especially when the age approved is 18 (might be 16 in some places but I haven’t heard anything concrete)

vaccine age is 16!

Oh okay I stand corrected :yum:

Thank you! I applied to and was accepted to USC Marshall for business administration emphasis in accounting, I posted this in the stats page as well in case any of it may be helpful:)