2021-2022 USC Transfer

Agreed… the upside of not receiving an SGR is that the 31May decision deadline STILL applies to you…

1 Like

Can USC still accept a student without an SGR? A sophomore transfer, that is? How rare is that though

that’s true… i just hope for the best (: @KendraVixLi

Do you know when USC received your stepchild’s transcripts by any chance? I’m theorizing that USC sends out decisions to the ones they got first @LACali

Ofc and it is not rare

1 Like

yes, they can… i believe our latest acceptance was one without an SGR

1 Like

All I know is my stepchild was asked to submit winter grades 2 months ago? Submitted the application Dec. 1 with barely any time to spare. Also had a W on 2021 spring transcript but signed up for another class to replace it the last half of spring semester. Told the stepchild to submit an update of the new class 2 weeks ago.

Respect for your consideration of others’ positions. Thanks a lot.

I submitted my application on January 1st so if your theory is correct I should have heard something back… but I think its based on the major/school you are applying to and if you are ttp/non-ttp

I agree with this too, its based on what school u applied to

Oh okay, good to know. Thank you guys

2 Likes

Since you applied to Marshall I’m banking mid May (15-21 timeframe) for at the minimum an SGR

1 Like

what do you think it’ll be for dornsife? hahaha sorry, definitely worth a shot to ask lol

last year, my friends were notified on may 15th for Spring Grade Requests and 21st for acceptance/rejections.

All were Dornsife, non-legacy, non-ttp. CC.

3 Likes

thanks for letting me know!!! appreciate it

so they heard back a week after submitting sgr?

That’s what I am thinking for majority for everyone is around that time… though I think there will be an early wave of decisions next Thursday or Friday (hoping for this Friday)

Anyone applying to the CS/BA combined major?

me I am

Hello! I’m a second year at a cal state and I applied to USC as a geology major. My school f’d me over and didn’t even send my transcripts, so I had to pay an extra $12. sigh.